Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- QIsn't the waiting time long for an outpatient reservation?
- AWe apologize for the long wait.
We have consulted with doctors who have long waiting times and are working to improve things such as resetting the number of people who can be reserved, but there are also doctors who are in charge of more than the limit that can be examined.Since doctors are in charge of outpatients and inpatients, it is not possible to increase the number of outpatient consultation days.
In clinical departments with a large number of patients, we recommend a method of joint medical care, in which patients with stable medical conditions are examined alternately with nearby medical facilities.
For example, if you are at an outpatient stage where you only need medication, we will introduce you to a medical facility near your residence, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
- QIs there a charge for parking?
- AInformation on parking areaPlease confirm.
- QDo you have an appointment time?
- APlease check here for meeting information