To Care Managers
The Medical and Welfare Counseling Division will be the point of contact for those who are in charge of the service when they are admitted to our hospital.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about cooperation.
Medical Welfare Counseling Division
Reception hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 (closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
- FAX. 029-858-5295(Direct)
For example when...
Cooperation flow chart with care manager
When care managers want to visit our hospital...
Please contact the Medical and Welfare Counseling Division by phone or fax.
When you want care managers to visit our hospital...
The department in charge will contact you by phone
- Depending on the purpose of the visit, we will set up a place for cooperation
- Please fill in the admission permit application form at the general information, receive the admission permit and wear it.
We will guide you to the inpatient ward
- Please talk to the staff at the ward window
Nurses, social workers, etc. will respond
- Provide information on cooperation details to patients and families
If family members do not attend, information will be provided at a later date