Introduction of the General Affairs Department
Policy of the General Affairs Department
- Involve and contribute to corporate management with the expertise of the management department
- We will devote ourselves to staff service and strive to earn a lot of trust.
- Observe the basics and always practice self-improvement and self-checking when performing work
For the stable operation of a corporation, the necessary management resources must be used effectively.The general affairs department is deeply involved in corporate management in the resource domain of people, goods, funds, equipment, and information, and plays a role in contributing to the achievement of business goals.
- Administration Division
- Human Resources Department
- Accounting department
- Corporate Planning Division
- Purchasing Management Division
- Facility Management Division
- System Information Division
- Nursery School Management Division