About visits to inpatients
From May 2023, 5 (Wednesday), visits to hospitalized patients will be changed as follows.
- The number of people who can meet up to XNUMX people
*However, in principle, children under the age of 12 are not allowed to visit.
- During the meeting, each person will wear a mask for about 15 minutes.
- Visiting hours: 14:00-17:00
[Method of meeting] Please register for a meeting on the XNUMXst floor (general information).Please give me your entry permit.
Precautions when visiting
- Please be sure to check your own physical condition.
- If you have been in the room for a long time, we may ask you to leave the room.
- Please observe the visiting hours and leave the room by 17:00.
Requests after the meeting
- If you develop fever, cough, or sore throat within XNUMX days after the visit, please contact the inpatient ward.
If you do not comply with the above, we will refuse your visit.