[6/5 ~] About wearing a mask in the facility and changing the new corona countermeasures
Thank you for using our center.
Until now, even after the status of the new coronavirus infection was lowered to category XNUMX under the Infectious Diseases Act, we have continued to take infection control measures such as wearing a mask in consideration of everyone's safety and security. In consideration of the social situation, we will change as follows.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation so that everyone can continue to use the facilities comfortably.
From opening on Monday, June 2023, 6
- Except for some menus (*1), wearing a mask in the facility is left to the discretion of the individual member.(*1) Masks must be worn when using personal massage.
- Temperature measurement and disinfection are optional when entering the building.
- Disinfection before and after use of exercise equipment, machines, etc. is optional. (regular disinfection by staff will continue)
- End the thinning of lockers, etc.
- In order to efficiently manage the room temperature and provide the optimal exercise environment, we will implement ventilation according to the weather, outside temperature, and room temperature. (Ventilation equipment in the building is always in operation)
- Reactivate the hand dryer.
- If you are not feeling well, please refrain from visiting.
- Please respect the individual judgment of each member when putting on and taking off a mask.
- If you do not wear a mask, please refrain from talking for a long time or talking in a loud voice.
- For the time being, I will wear a mask to work.
- Maintain a certain distance and serve customers.
*In the case of changes due to future circumstances, we will inform you on the website and on the bulletin board in the building.
Health Promotion Center ACT